A subject you enjoy studying


 Hello! I hope you're very good. It has been very cold and exhausting days by the university but there is little time left. This week I'll tell you about the subject I enjoy studying. I have 7 subjects this semester. I really don't have time to go out or be with my family. But there is one subject that I like very much and is called the Human Dimension of Global Change. He is a professional elective and is mainly about the effects that human beings have had on the planet. I have to do theoretical activities to approve the subject. It's not easy because you have to memorize and learn a lot but I like it so much that I really enjoy studying that subject. The main content is global changes among them climate change. I like it because the content is very interesting and the teacher teaches very well. Her name is Paulina Aldunce. The subject is given on Wednesday from 14:45 to 17:15. I really recommend that subject. See you in a next post!

Comments

  1. Hi! That subject sounds very interesting! I had never heard anything about it, but now I will try to remember its name for the future. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mireya! Thank you for recommendation, it sounds really interesting. I think the climate change is an important topic that we have to manage, especially for the consequences that has now and will have in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Mireya I also really liked the subject I learned a lot about global change

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand you about not being able to go out or socialise because of the amount of subjects taken this semester :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: Who i am?

Topic A: Tell us about a career-oriented website you enjoy visiting.