Topic A: Tell us about a career-oriented website you enjoy visiting.
Hello, everyone! For this post I chose the topic A. There are two websites that I visit a lot: Youtube and Google Scholar. The first is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. This is the link https://www.youtube.com. I visit almost daily. I like it because there is a lot of entertaining and informative content. In addition, it's very easy to find videos about environmental issues or my career subjects. The second is a Google Scholar. It is a Web search engine that specifically searches scholarly literature and academic resources. It's like traditional Google. It is very easy to use. I like it because it helps me do homework for college. I visit it once a week at least .This page provides very scientific information on many topics. This is the link in case you want to start using it, https://www.scholar.google.com/. I recommend it a lot for your career. Both websites are very useful for any career you study. See you


hi Mireya. For everyone it is very important to find websites for scientific information and google scholar helps a lot
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya!. I also use Google Scholar too, I like a lot because it's more easy to make the appointment
ReplyDelete