Post 1: Who i am?
Hi, my name is Mireya Araya and welcome to my first post on this blog! I live in Chile specifically in Paine. This area is known as watermelon's land 🍉. I'm 22 years old and I study engineering in natural renewable resources at the University of Chile. I live with my mom and my three brothers and two sisters, yes... it's a big family.
I like to cook vegan food, watch animal documentaries and I love eat sushi. At this moment, I'm reading a book called "El mundo de Sofia". I would like to travel and enjoy others cultures but what I would love to do the most in this world is see a whale swimming and dancing in the sea.
Hi Mireya, I really like sushi, it is very tasty!,and I like the watermelon's, please send me some ones!!! I miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteHi!! I really liked the way you said "a whale swimming and dancing in the sea", I think It's very poetic and a lovely dream <3
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya, I would really like to be able to travel to Japan one day, you should go, they have such a beautiful culture and a lot of fun activities.
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya! i really like to cook vegan food too, we should share recipes ;) hahah xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya! I really like watermelon, it's very tasty ^^
ReplyDelete