A photo and it's story
Hello, everyone! I love photos. I think they help me a lot to revive the emotions of that moment. Today I will tell you the story of this photo. A few days ago my mom brought this beautiful rose to my home and the first thing I remembered was my grandmother Rosa. She's one of the strongest women I've ever met like my mom. She had 16 children and many grandchildren. I feel fortunate to be one of them and thankful of the woman who gave me as Mom. I admire her and I miss her very much. She died a long time ago but her memory is still alive in our house. I still remember the last time I saw her. Her smile is unforgettable. I wish I could hug it one last time. For me she will always be the most beautiful Rose in this world. 🌹❤️A hug for everyone

Hi Mire ^^
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful photo and emotional history 🌹❤️ My mom's name is Rosa too ^^. A hug for you too.
Hi Mireya. It's so hard when a really great and powerful person for us died. My condonlenses to you and your mam <3
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya! What a beautiful story! Remember that she will always be with you!<3 My mother's name is Rosa too but we call her by her middle name but that's another story haha
ReplyDeleteHi my friend. I loved the photography and the story, I hope you carry it within you all your life
ReplyDelete