Post 4 : A meal or food you really like

 Hello, dear bloggers! How are you doing this week? On this occasion I will tell you about my favorite food in the world, the lasagna. It is made with many vegetables such as tomato, spinach, onion, and I add vegan cheese because I don't cow’s cheese. I like it because it is very tasty and easy to prepare. It does not take more than 40 minutes to be ready. All vegetables must be cut and put in layers in a source. Then they bake for 30 minutes. It is not harmful to my health because they are only baked vegetables and a little cheese. Instead of using dough, I use Italian zapallo in the layers. It is really delicious. You must try it. I highly recommend them.


Tell me what your favorite combination of lasagna is. See you in a next post, greetings to all!

Comments


  1. I love lasagna, sometimes I also prepare it only with vegetables and it is delicious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: Who i am?

A subject you enjoy studying

Topic A: Tell us about a career-oriented website you enjoy visiting.