My favourite piece of technology
My favorite technology is cell phone. I bought it two years ago in an online store and I use it all the time. I would not say that I am an “addict” but if it is part of my life. I like it because it serves me to take photos, communicate faster and to have fun watching series or videos on social networks. My life without my cell phone would definitely be more interesting. I would spend more time reading or getting together with people really. But it has certainly been too useful a technology for these times. Especially in the pandemic where it has been so boring not to be able to meet. I hope we can see each other soon in real life. I'll see you in a next post. xoxo 😘

Hello Mireya, I also think that the mobile is very useful for this time of pandemic!
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya! I think like you, the life without the mobile could be more interesting but in the actual context of pandemic is very useful to be communicate with your people :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya, I agree with you that if we weren't so focused on a screen we'd surely be much more interesting people!
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya !! I am also a believer that life without a cell phone would be much more interesting because it is very influential in various aspects of our life but even so it has helped us to be closer to other people in this pandemic :)
ReplyDeleteHello Mireya, I also believe that cell phones are already part of human life, it is impressive how the screen is usually the last thing you see before going to sleep and what wakes you up in the morning with an alarm.
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya. I also believe if I didn´t use my cell phone so often, I could have time to do more interesting and different activities. Like reading books or play the kalimba.
ReplyDelete