Why did I choose my major?

It's a question that makes me travel 10 years ago in time. I was a 12 year old girl whose only interest was animals and the planet. At that age I opened my eyes and understood the cruelty of this world. I decided not to be part of that and I became a vegetarian. I wanted to be a lot of things. I wanted to study veterinary medicine, law, marine biology, astronomy. But they all had something in common, taking care of the planet. 
I heard about a career called engineering in renewable natural resources and I knew it was the ideal major for me. And here I am, happy in my fourth year of university. In the future I would like to work in conservation of species and ecosystems. See you

Comments

  1. hi Mireya, I am very proud that you are a vegetarian, it is a strong decision and you have to have willpower. a hug, see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mireya, you made deep reflections at a very young age, that is amazing. I have no doubt that you will be a great professional in the future. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mireya you were very young when you started to be a vegetarian!!! I'm impressed with your determination. Bye see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Mireya!. How beautiful that you will soon dedicate your life to such a noble mission, protecting the voiceless. Thank you very much and cheer up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: Who i am?

A subject you enjoy studying

Topic A: Tell us about a career-oriented website you enjoy visiting.