Post 6: How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place


Hello, everyone! I hope you are well. I'm gonna tell you about my career this week. My career is called Renewable Natural Resources Engineering. It is mainly about carrying out territorial diagnoses and managing renewable natural resources such as water, air or sunlight. Today, the picture is not very favourable. Climate change and social inequality are issues that have a profound impact on our lives. I think it is very important to ensure proper management of natural resources because they are the livelihoods of human life and other species on the planet. Conservation of natural resources is key to improving living conditions in the world as well as working together with communities. I like my career so much and I feel that I have learned so much so I am anxious to continue learning and in the future to be an excellent professional. Greetings. See you in a next post! 🥰


Comments

  1. Hi Mireya! I also think that conservation is one of the most relevant things to counteract the damages we have generated as a society.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment